Monday, 7 June 2010

R&R Gallery

Over the last few months I've posted up quite a few screenshots at full resolution, intended for desktop wallpaper. These posts have been admired by quite a few people (much to my delight!) so I decided to collect them so they're easier to find and view.

Allow me to present to you the R&R Gallery.

You can find it using the link on the top of the sidebar to the right, or at this address:

Please feel free to download and use any of the images for your personal desktop, but keep in mind that the images are straight from the game and therefore copyright  © Blizzard Entertainment. Please don't use them for commercial purposes!

I'll be adding to the gallery over time as I take new screenshots.

I hope you find something in the gallery that you like!
blog comments powered by Disqus