Wednesday 27 April 2011

Rise of the Zandalari

Patch 4.1: Rise of the Zandalari has arrived on US servers and will be on EU servers tomorrow. You can read the patch notes in detail over at Wowhead.

I'm no expert on any of the Druid changes anymore since I'm no longer raiding or, indeed, healing much lately but I have updated the cheat sheets (Resto and Balance) for reference and will update the gear lists to include the new gear from Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman as soon as they are updated on Wowhead.

Edit: The Resto Gear and Balance Gear Lists now include the new items!

I am quite looking forward to seeing what they've done with ZG and ZA, even though it is "recycled" content. ZA is one of my favourite raids ever and while I'm sad to see it gone as a raid, its nice that it has returned to relevancy.

As to the other changes brought by the patch for Druids, others have covered them well already.
  • Jasyla has written about the changes for Resto Druids, including new specs at Cannot Be Tamed.
  • Lissanna covers the changes at Restokin as well.
  • For Moonkin, Graylo reviews the changes and also discusses recycled content.
  • Bears are looked after by Reesi at the Inconspicuous Bear,
  • And for kitties, head to The Fluid Druid.
One thing I haven't heard for sure though, is whether Mojo will still be available!
blog comments powered by Disqus