Saturday 4 June 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Favourite Hangout

Welcome to Saz's 15 Days of Screenshots Challenge!  I thought, since I'm not contributing much Druid-wise, I'd have a crack at this. Besides, you all know how much I love a screenie! 

Day 1: Favourite Hangout

It's funny how these things come about, isn't it? While levelling, you just log out wherever you are - an inn if you are near one or just out in the wilds. I was a BC baby so when I got to level 70 it wasn't long before I found myself idling and logging out in the Aldor bank in Shattrath. I did it subconsciously on all my toons.



During early Wrath-time, I was still playing with my EU guild and we all hung out in and around the South Bank in Dalaran, usually on one particular seat.



Once Mr Ang and I got home from travelling and started to play Horde, Leesah hung out in or outside Dalaran's Horde inn.



Come the Cataclysm, the move back to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms left us with many more choices of where to hang out. For Leesah, it was fairly easy to choose where to base herself - Origrimmar's Valley of Wisdom feels enough like home for the Tauren, while still being close to all the facilities. Her guild doesn't hang out together in game, but I wonder, where do other guilds hang out?


Aoifen is still levelling and I'm really not sure where her hangout will be. Should she hang around in Stormwind with a good deal of the population, or head to more familiar surroundings in Darnassus? Time will tell.
blog comments powered by Disqus