Tuesday 4 October 2011

15 Days of Screenshots: Inspiring Imagery

This post is part of a series for Saz's Through Your Interface screenshot challenge. 

Day 12: Inspiring Imagery

Show us something that inspires you within World of Warcraft.


Whitereach Post, Old Thousand Needles.

It probably comes as no surprise that images are a huge inspiration for me when it comes to writing. The image above, for example, inspired me to write a story about my shaman, Balindah.

Grizzlemaw, Grizzly Hills

Northrend is a wonderful place for big-landscape shots. It really feels like the zones were designed to be viewed from afar as well as up close, and that still inspires me to stop and take screenshots all the time while I'm there.

Orgrimmar

I wonder from time to time how life goes on in Azeroth's cities for normal citizens, especially during festival times. It's fun to wonder what our heroes get up to when they're not off fighting in wars or killing ten rats in far-flung places.

Full-size images are hosted at scrntag.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus