While everyone is still busily running old content to gather their armor for Transmogrification purposes, I'd like to gather a list of all the resources I've seen over the last couple of weeks for finding your perfect look.
Firstly, my own posts on leather gear (might as well start with myself):
- The twelve Druid tier sets and their recoloured look-alike sets
- Other leather dungeon and raid sets
- PvP sets
- Crafted by leatherworkers
- Uncommon (green) sets
I'm not planning on adding to this series, although if anyone has suggestions for additional info they'd like or improvements to the existing posts, please let me know, I'd love feedback!
Update 23/9: There has been a blue post detailing the current list of rules for Transmogrification.
Perculia of the Wowhead blog has put together an impressive series of posts about Transmogrification for all armor types including:
Here are some other great resources from around the community:
- Harpy's Nest has a list of the nicest looking staves (staffs?) in the game.
- Jod's Blog has put together an awesome post that helps your troll to look like a troll! There's one for each class.
- Disciplinary Action's extensive list of Cloth armor sets. My goodness, there's a lot of information there.
- Disenchanting Azeroth has been looking at weapon and shield models.
- Visual Roleplay Gear List is the site of the moment - an impressive range of armor sets for every class and armor type.
- A brand new site, World of Wardrobes, is listing lots of different sets for all armor types.
- Kamalia et alia is always fashionable, as is Kirina's Closet. Pay them both a visit for great roleplaying set ideas!
- Cassandri gives some tips on what makes a "set" for mogging purposes at Hots & Dots.
- The Wowhead blog also has a great post about item sets worn by NPCs - great for inspiration, as long as your armor type matches!
- Wowpedia's list of Tier look-alike sets, for all armor types.
If you know of any other great gear related resources, please share them!